Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We've got a kicker!!!




I've been completely enthralled lately because the baby has been kicking up a storm. I feel the baby kick and stretch for about 5-10 minutes every couple of hours. It's even woken me up once. It's such a wonderful feeling to know the baby is movin and shakin in there. It must take after Jason, because we all know I would've been happy to just sit there, eat, and sleep. Mackenzie got to feel the baby this past weekend, but Jason is still patiently waiting. I'm excited for the movements to get bigger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she'll be a dancer!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Allison sent me your link because we were talking about babies! :) How exciting!

JM said...

Hopefully Jason will get to feel the baby move soon! However, I don't think guys get the same thrill out of it as we do. :)

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said...

Yea!! That is so exciting! You're right, the baby must take after Jason. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen to you and Jason! I am so thrilled for you both...one thing I know for sure...boy or girl, BabyFerg is going to be beautiful and have some awesome parents!! Love you!