Jenn!! Oh my gosh! I saw Jen Patterson's page and there was a link to you and Jason! I almost starting crying when I saw the pictures--you are such a beautiful almost mommy! We really need to catch up because I want to hear all about everything! Love you!
Haha...I was looking up close at the picture there of your bare tummy...and I couldn't help but notice the shoes on the floor behind you...I love those shoes!! I still have mine too!! funny. Great seeing you the other night...we need to do it again SOON!
3 comments:
How fun that you have a pregnant friend to share with!
Jenn!! Oh my gosh! I saw Jen Patterson's page and there was a link to you and Jason! I almost starting crying when I saw the pictures--you are such a beautiful almost mommy! We really need to catch up because I want to hear all about everything! Love you!
Annette
Haha...I was looking up close at the picture there of your bare tummy...and I couldn't help but notice the shoes on the floor behind you...I love those shoes!! I still have mine too!! funny. Great seeing you the other night...we need to do it again SOON!
Post a Comment