Wednesday, August 15, 2007

28 weeks





Well we're finally in the 3rd trimester...yeaaa!!! I am very excited to only have 12 weeks to go. Jason and I cleaned out Kaitlin's room over the weekend to get ready to paint and move in furniture soon. I have recently had the urge, which is such an understatement, to "nest". We had a family shower two weeks ago...pictures coming soon, and ever since I've wanted to start the nursery and have her things in their places.


I went to the doctor today for my glucose testing and checkup. That sugary stuff was pretty yuck, tastes like thick uncarbonated sprite. On the upside she said everything looks good and is measuring perfectly on time. I have gained 19 lbs to date...yikes...but she said that was good too. I guess Kaitlin felt like playing though, because everytime the doctor put the wand on my belly to listen to her heartbeat, she kicked the wand so we couldn't get a good number. It took awhile, but finally she quieted down and we got a steady beat in the 150s. We are getting the 3D ultrasound Septemer 5th, so we're hoping to have some neat pictures.

My wonderful friend and dedicated workout partner, Paige, had her baby, Olivia, a little over a week ago. I've gotten to spend a little time with her and she's sooo cute, so I included some pictures of them too.

No comments: