
We recently went to GA to visit family and celebrate Kenzie's 17th birthday. Kaitlin was such a good flyer. She slept the whole time. It was so much fun to see family, but Jason missed us so much. He was so glad to see our return, and apparently so was Kaitlin. She hasn't stopped smiling at Daddy yet. She changed so much while we were gone. She is amazing. Kaitlin is reaching up for her toys and grabbing them. She has figured out that she can open and close her hand and then stick toys in her mouth. This fact is really fun for her. I can't believe how coordinated she is getting. It's so fun to play with her!
1 comment:
We were glad to see you, too! I really like the picture where she's in the purple. But my favorite just might be the one with the pilot.
(I like the new colors!)
Post a Comment