Kaitlin loves to play with Miller. They get together about once a week and talk, yell, pinch, hit, wiggle, and smile together. So cute! These pics are about a month old. I'm a bit behind.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love those pictures - I like in the first one, where Kaitlin seems to be giving Miller an adoring look...we better watch them. Also, in the third one, Miller has his shirt unbuttoned which looks so funny to me. Like he's trying to show off his chest hair. I'm so glad they have so much fun together, it is still amazing they were born within about 12 hours of each other, in the next room!
1 comment:
I love those pictures - I like in the first one, where Kaitlin seems to be giving Miller an adoring look...we better watch them. Also, in the third one, Miller has his shirt unbuttoned which looks so funny to me. Like he's trying to show off his chest hair. I'm so glad they have so much fun together, it is still amazing they were born within about 12 hours of each other, in the next room!
Post a Comment