Wednesday, August 6, 2008

9 months old

I brush my tooth all by myself.
This is my new friend Ollie. Thanks for recommending him Mrs. Jen.
See my tooth?
I'm eating spaghetti and loving it.

This is a bit late, but Kaitlin turned 9 months old on Saturday. She's gotten so coordinated lately, but this apparently does not apply to her crib. We've had to move her to the pack n play for naps and bedtime b/c she keeps hitting her head in the crib. This decision came about after many bruises to her poor little head. She falls forwards, backwards, and sideways. Hopefully she'll build her little muscles up soon and we can move her back to the crib.

Kaitlin is crawling really well now and getting so much faster. She is also pulling up, mostly to her knees, but sometimes to her feet.

Her first tooth is coming through fast and it's so cute.

We go to the doctor for her 9 month appt today, so I'll keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I see your toooooth! What a big grown up looking girl you are now!

Lisa said...

Thanks Jenn!! Kaitlin is so cute!! So much hair for such a little girl. I think our kid is doomed to be bald for a few years :)