Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Little Comparison

Back by popular demand...belly pictures:) This pregnancy has been much like the first with a couple small exceptions. We find out in three weeks, May 6, if it's a boy or girl. We can't wait! What do you think?


This is the first go round at 15 weeks.


Baby #2 at 16 weeks.

Kaitlin belly at 15 weeks.

Baby #2 at 16 weeks.









5 comments:

Michelle said...

I say boy. :)

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

aarrrgh! I'm not as good at this as you. I'm trying to tap into my "Jenn can call the sex of the baby anytime anywhere." My gut says another girl but I may go with Boy? Still not sure. . . m m m m

Michelle said...

Oh, and I say that because your belly now looks like my sister's did with both her boys.

-M said...

Yea for belly pictures!!! I am still saying boy!

Lisa said...

I'm gonna go with boy!!