Here are a few pics of Hudson's room. We're pretty much done with the exception of putting some things on the walls. I think we might just wait until he's here and add some pics of him though.
Wow! Seeing the nursery really makes it seem real! (I know it has felt real to you for a long time.) I can't wait to meet the newest little one in our family!!!
6 comments:
I love it!!!!
Wow! Seeing the nursery really makes it seem real! (I know it has felt real to you for a long time.) I can't wait to meet the newest little one in our family!!!
love it jen! it's 'handsome' (?) :) can't believe he's almost here! only a few weeks! ahh! :) miss u.
I can't wait to see Hudson in that bed!
wow Jenn!!! It's gorgeous! He will be so cozy in his new room! I can't wait to see pics of him! Love you!!!
Hudson's room and you look great!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment