Does it sound funny to say "kids"? Hudson is such a cutie!
He sure is a cutie Jenn! Congrats!!
jen- that family picture is AWESOME! i love K's expressions :) hehe such a wonderful 4some :) love you!
He is such a beautiful baby! You and Jason make great kids. And PS. You can't even tell you've had a baby. I mean I know you are sitting down and all but your face is so skinny! Mine was like a chimpmunk by this point. Love you mamma.
Yea! Hudson is wearing his airplanes and Kate in the owl outfit. So good to see pictures of them! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Does it sound funny to say "kids"? Hudson is such a cutie!
He sure is a cutie Jenn! Congrats!!
jen- that family picture is AWESOME! i love K's expressions :) hehe such a wonderful 4some :) love you!
He is such a beautiful baby! You and Jason make great kids. And PS. You can't even tell you've had a baby. I mean I know you are sitting down and all but your face is so skinny! Mine was like a chimpmunk by this point. Love you mamma.
Yea! Hudson is wearing his airplanes and Kate in the owl outfit. So good to see pictures of them! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment