Monday, December 21, 2009
Kaitlin's 1st prayer
Jason usually puts Kaitlin down at bedtime since I'm taking care of Hudson, but tonight I was lucky enough to do it. We have always said our prayers before bedtime, but tonight I asked Kate if she wanted to pray and she said okay..."oheyyy". Sure, she repeated her prayer after me, but it was without a doubt one of the sweetest and most sincere things I've ever heard. I know that she doesn't exactly know who Jesus is yet or why she prays, but I know that He was so excited tonight, because one of His children talked to Him. She thanked Him for her family...Mama, Daddy, Baby, Grandma, Grandad, CC, and Papa, then asked for a good night's sleep, and said I love you Jesus..."I na you Sus"...Amen. What an amazing gift and opportunity the Lord gives us with our young children. I am eternally grateful for Kaitlin's sweet, innocent heart and every second I get to spend with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That brings tears to my eyes and a warm feeling in my heart!
So sweet. What a precious moment to treasure forever!
So so sweet Jenn!!
Post a Comment