I've seen quite a bit more of Hudson at night this past month. I'm not really sure why, but am hoping it subsides soon, because Mommy is sooo tired. We also tried rice cereal and it went well at first, but he quickly lost interest. I think Hudson is just really happy with his mama's milk. I made the decision to stop for now and maybe try again in a month.
Hudson is completely in size 4 diapers now and we've had to start the super absorbency at night. Boys sure do "go" alot. For the first time it seems, we are still in the same size clothing as last month. I have a feeling he will be in 12 month for a bit. He seems to finally be slowing down.
Everyone that spends time with Hudson agrees that he's such a happy baby. He rarely cries and when he does, it's a quiet cry. He smiles nonstop and laughs all the time. He is really cooing a bunch which is so cute because he has a raspy little voice.
We love our sweet baby blue eyes!
So grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment