We recently came back from Jackson Hole, WY with the whole Ferguson/Moseley clan. What a wonderful trip and time to spend with family. We spent 2 days at Yellowstone National Park and the rest touring around the Grand Tetons. The kids had such a great time with their cousins. Kaitlin and Hudson kept running around calling out "friends". I'm not sure they get the whole cousins thing yet. This was a part of the country we had never seen before and was such a different and beautiful landscape. We went to a covered wagon dinner which was fantastic, saw lots of hot springs, buffalo, a bear, and some moose. Thank you Grandma and Grandad for an unforgettable trip!
1 comment:
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR PICTURES AND ESPECIALLY UPDATES. I AM SORRY I DID NOT GET TO SEE YOU ALL LAST WEEKEND BUT THINGS SEEM TO WORK OUT FOR THE BEST SINCE I WAS STAYING IN LAWRENCEVILLE INSTEAD OF BUFORD. I HOPE YOU WILL SOON FEEL BETTER. KAITLIN IS SURE FAVORING YOU A LOT MORE!! THEY ARE SO CUTE. LOVE YOU ALL. Mema
Post a Comment