Wednesday, January 25, 2012

36 weeks

This first picture is 36 weeks with Scarlett.
This second picture is 36 weeks with Hudson. I don't have 36 with Kaitlin.

The one and only end of pregnancy pic "showing it all" this time around.
I started weekly doctor appointments this week. Everything still looks good and she is still measuring right on track. I asked not to be "checked" this week. I remember how much hope it gave me with Hudson that he would come early, because things were looking positive at 36 weeks and he was induced 5 weeks later. I am much more realistic this time around...it's only taken 3 pregnancies:) I realize that progress does not point to the baby coming sooner or later, so I'd prefer to not know. The midwife said that they'd probably like to check me regardless at 38 weeks, so we'll discuss it then.

2 comments:

The Bartons said...

Jen....all i have to say is 'holy baby...get out of there!' u truely look like u swallowed a basketball! Of course still beautiful ;) but U of all people deserve to have that baby come atleast on time for the love. ;) love ya

JM said...

It's hard to tell, but I think it looks like Scarlett may give Hudson a run for his money!