I was so excited about our little girl that I went straight out after finding out she was a girl and bought bedding. I just needed some pink in my life! I'm sure you understand. Saturday, Jason and I went to order our crib and dresser. He had picked these out before we even knew she was a girl. I love my husband so much...he wants everything to be so girly for our baby. He's so cute! Here's some pictures of what we've picked out so far.
5 comments:
What cute bedding! I really like the quilt especially. Do you have any plans for wall color?
Thanks! I'm thinking a green somewhere between mint and lime. I was going to do stripes, but I think with how busy the bedding is that it would be too much.
I just love that Jason is wearing pink in this picture!! This little girl is going to be such as daddy's little girl. I love the crib too!!! I can't wait to see it all come together.
Maybe you can do stripes with a gloss finish so you still get the effect without too much going on.
Jenn I was so glad to find your blog from the Moseley Kiddos. Congratulations to you both, little girls are so much fun. I just love love love that bed. Will be reading often to keep up with you guys better. Aunt Gail (Nelson) Fowler
Post a Comment