So we're finally back from the beach...so sad! We had a wonderful time playing and spending time with my family. Jason played some golf, fished, and we both shopped, tanned, and played in the water. The baby grew alot over vacation. After all, she was VERY well fed. Her kicks and movements are getting so much bigger and it's so fun. Jason felt her move quite a bit and he just loves it! He can't wait to be a daddy. We're officially 22 weeks tomorrow. I'm so excited to be over halfway through, but I can't believe how quickly it's going. I also had my 26th birthday while I was there. Crazy! Everyone made it very special. There's nothing like a birthday at the beach. Jason was so sweet and gave me a package that said "The Essential Hot Mommy Starter Kit" with a few different things to help me out. How creative! The pink t-shirt that says "I just wanted a backrub" came from that night. We were sad to leave the beach, but glad to get back to the pets.
1 comment:
You are officially the CUTEST pregnant person ever! And you got chanel sunglasses!!!!! I'm so jealous! And you dress so cute! Please take me shopping with you!
Post a Comment