Saturday, November 17, 2007
2 weeks old!!!...yesterday
I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted pictures, but it's been very busy ever since my mom and Merri left. Kaitlin is keeping me busy. We are trying to settle into a schedule. She has been sleeping anywhere from 1-3 hours at a time, until yesterday she took a 5 hour nap...during the day of course. Why couldn't that be at night? She is eating well and growing so much. We had a doctors appt yesterday and Kaitlin is 20.5 inches long, which the doctor said is normal for a baby to shrink a little, so 60th percentile, 7lbs 10 ozs, 45th percentile. Dr. Burke-Hayes would like for Kaitlin to be pudgier and said time will tell if she's just a lean baby or if we need to supplement. She is eating all the time, but apparently her metabolism is working overtime. In summation, all is well and she's s healthy girl. The doctor also said that the more fat Kaitlin puts on, the better and longer she will sleep, so that's incentive for me:) We've been trying to go on one outing a day and that's working out well. She seems to nap longer when we go somewhere. We miss all of you and can't wait to see you again. The blogger won't let me post pictures right now, but I will asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are the pictures of my cute niece?? I saw a couple over on the Kalukas blog. I know her Mommy must have some good ones to share!!
Post a Comment