




Well we're finally getting to catch everyone up on labor, birth, and Kaitlin up to this point. Things have been wonderfully busy since Kaitlin was born Friday, November 2nd. She was 7lbs, 5 ozs, measured 20 3/4 in. long, and had such the headful of hair. I went into labor Thursday night and Kaitlin was born Friday morning at 9:30am. Mother and baby are still doing well. We're not really settling into a schedule yet, but we're getting to know each other and things are getting much easier. She is the sweetest baby and really good. Jason and I love to just sit and look at her. God does beautiful work! My mom has been here since the day before Kaitlin's birth and is such a help. We have had people bring food, flowers, and take pictures for us and we are thankful to everyone. The slide show from the last post is courtesy of Andrew Bryant. He and his wife, Courtney, came to the hospital the day Kaitlin came and he took a bunch of gorgeous pictures. I love the emotion that he captured. Thanks so much Andrew! We were discharged from the hospital Sunday and then went to the pediatrician yesterday for the first time. Kaitlin had lost down to 6lbs, 12 ozs by the time we were discharged from the hospital, but now she's up 2 ozs from then, so she's healthy. She is in the 90th percentile for length and the 25th for weight, so she's a long and lean baby, which I cannot attribute to myself. Her hair makes her so striking and is the first thing everyone mentions. I am so excited to put in bows:) Sooo, things are going really well here at the Ferguson household. We are so excited to be a family! Here are some pictures from the last few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment