A few weeks ago our friends, the Stinsons, came into town to visit. We had the best time catching up and actually getting a night out by ourselves while the kids stayed with a babysitter. Kaitlin and Caleb had so much fun playing and he taught her some new tricks too. Caleb is a little over three months older than Kaitlin. It's wonderful to have friends that you can pick right back up with regardless of how much time has passed.
1 comment:
I left u a message earlier but I just wanted to reinact something for you.
May 1999
Jenn: I need to go to Lennox Mall
Andrea: OK let drive up there u got directions?
J: Yes I know my way around
(2 hours up 75 north)
A:Jenn I don't think we exit GA TECH to get to Lennox. Lets call your dad
J: No this is it I promise I've been here a thousand times
(45 min and almost one car jacking later)
A: JEnn call your dad last time I checked Lennox Squ Mall didn't have street walkers and drug lords
J:Dad, how do get to Lennox? OOOOHHH off GA 400. . my bad.
A:( Thank you Mr Scott.)
Post a Comment