Buddy at the doctor's office.
Over the past month or so the majority was spent at the beach. We had so much fun on vacation in Destin, FL with my whole family. Beach, pool, golf, eating...that about covers it. I'll cover more on this topic in my beach post soon to come.
Hudson has been doing alot of growing. I had another ultrasound a little over a week ago and he weighs 3 pounds and is in the 62nd percentile. We have painted his room and just got in the bedding. We ordered the crib and dresser and that should be in in a couple weeks. Pics in a couple weeks. So far so good though. I'm really loving decorating for a boy! He moves all the time and really packs a punch. I'm starting to feel pretty big these days and it's starting to slow me down a bit. I am getting very ready to see this precious little boy...11 more weeks.
Kaitlin has been so busy. She has been talking up a storm, but not really saying anything intelligible until the beach when she said hello daddy, which was more like heddo dada. She and my dad took lots of trips to Bass Pro Shop and she saw the fish, which she hasn't stopped talking about...ishie, ishie, ishie. She's so funny! That's about it for what we can actually interpret. It's amazing how much she can say with so little being understandable. She definately doesn't have a problem getting her point across though. Kaitlin is running constantly and we're just trying to keep up. She plays by herself sometimes and loves puzzles, pretend play, and babydolls still. I have been impressed that she always knows when a book is upside down. I've seen so many funny kids reading upside down, but Kaitlin always knows and makes a point to fix it. She very much likes things to be as they should, in order, and she remembers everything. We've started timeouts which don't come around that often, but she seems to get the point. Kaitlin is such a loveable girl. She hugs constantly and gives the best open mouth kisses. She still hasn't figured out that she's supposed to close her mouth...haha. She has become more in tune with other people's emotions and can tell if she's hurt your feelings and tries to comfort you. Veggietales are still a staple around our house. We recently bought her an aquarium with some fishies and she loves watching and feeding them. She runs around saying ishie all day long. I can't believe how tall and slender she's getting. My baby is no longer a baby. She's going to be a big sister so soon and I'm trying to soak it all in until then.
That's all I can think of for now. Here are some random pics over the last month.
1 comment:
That first picture just makes me laugh! Thanks for the update and all the pics.
Post a Comment