Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hudson update

That's right...we've picked a name. Hudson Charles Ferguson. We just liked Hudson and Charles is after Jason's grandpa.
We have ordered almost everything for Hudson's room now, except a crib and changing table. We picked bedding and a chair and I can't wait for it all to get here. I've taped off the room and now Jason is going to paint. We're trying to get things done a bit earlier than with Kaitlin. The colors are chocolate brown, cream, blue and green. Jason picked out his bedding and did a fabulous job.
Hudson has really grown lately. He's not really any more active than Kaitlin was in the womb, but he packs a stronger punch or kick. Kaitlin seems to get a bit annoyed that there's not as much room on Mommy's lap as before. My stomach is sticking out a bit further this time around, whether due to boy or just second pregnancy I'm not sure. I'm definately carrying him lower. Some days I already have trouble walking b/c he's seeing how low he can go. I love the second trimester, b/c I have so much energy and he's kicking and life is fun planning and such. I'm excited for the third in a few weeks, but there's nothing like the "good" feeling trimester.
We're off to the beach until the end of June this week, so there might be a lag in posts then too, we'll see.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on your baby boy. Courtney told me you were expecting, but I wasn't sure what you were having. Hvae fun decorating a new baby's room!

Janelle said...

Love the name--so cute!!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery, I"m sure it'll be adorable. :)

Michelle said...

What a great name, Jenn! I love it.

The kicking is so great....and yes, I guess I should've savored 2nd tri a little more....hope you do!

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

Hey Sorry I'm just gettin back to you but hey, i claim the just-had-a-baby excuse on that one. I got your voicemail but it didnt show your new number on it. So keep calling me so I can talk to you! Love you can't wait to talk!