I can't believe you only have 22 days left. I know you are ready. Wish I were closer so I could help out - although, right now I wouldn't be much help. Having surgery on the rotator cuff the 17th. They called today and changed it from the 10th. I'm ready to get it over with and start recovery. Otherwise, I am doing well. Have had lots of support. It was a sad time over the weekend and Tuesday with Randy's funeral, so young! I'm glad it is over for all of them as he looked soo bad. Your "Monkey" is growing!! and so cute. Love you all. Mema
omg jen- you look so beautiful!!! your belly serious looks like a basketball- and you look almost the exact same! atleast you're consistent! :) miss and love you! :)
6 comments:
I can't believe you only have 22 days left. I know you are ready. Wish I were closer so I could help out - although, right now I wouldn't be much help. Having surgery on the rotator cuff the 17th. They called today and changed it from the 10th. I'm ready to get it over with and start recovery. Otherwise, I am doing well. Have had lots of support. It was a sad time over the weekend and
Tuesday with Randy's funeral, so young! I'm glad it is over for all of them as he looked soo bad. Your "Monkey" is growing!! and so cute. Love you all. Mema
Jenn, you look AMAZING. Can't wait to see how cute this little man is!
omg jen- you look so beautiful!!! your belly serious looks like a basketball- and you look almost the exact same! atleast you're consistent! :) miss and love you! :)
You look great! You really just carry it all out front!
You have a basketball thats it!! You look fabulous! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
WOW. That is all I can say. You look stunning.
Post a Comment