Hudson is 9 months old and into EVERYTHING! He is there one moment and gone the next. I can't believe how fast he's gotten so quickly. Kaitlin is starting to realize that having a mobile brother is fun, but frustrating too:) Hudson is starting to show a sense of humor too. Every time I try to put the tray on his highchair he puts his feet in the air and then laughs b/c mommy can't get the tray on. He's so mischievious! I am constantly having to move him away from cords, outlets, and anything that looks like he should not be into it. I thought our house was fairly babyproofed...I was so wrong. I love to see the differences in my boy and girl and this is a big one. Kaitlin never really cared too much to explore, but Hudson is all boy and loves to search every inch of the house. He can stand by himself for a few seconds at a time and I'm sure will be walking before he turns a year. His hair is getting lighter and lighter...almost blonde. He's getting so big and is looking way too old. His hair always stood up on the top of his head, but now it's starting to lay down because it's getting so long. 9 month dr. appt was today and he was 25lbs, 95th %, 29.25 inches, 80th%, head 46cm, 75th%. He's a healthy Huddy. He is still a happy kid and smiles and laughs all the time. Hudson brings so much joy to everyone around him. He's a loveable, squeezable, adorable baby boy!
4 comments:
So cute! His hair is getting to long, too. It makes him look big. I sure we we got to see y'all more often!
What a big boy!! I can't believe that he is already crawling and pulling up! Just a cutie pie :)
If he's like his daddy, watch out for the walls to be decorated soon. I'll let you guess with what!!
ahhh!!! i'm so happy to find your blog! i have sooooooo much catching up to do, but i'm so, so happy to see pictures of your adorable kids and now keep up with what life looks like for you! i've never really seen hudson, and he is ADORABLE (and of course kaitlin is beautiful as always!). love you!
Post a Comment