Friday, June 18, 2010

"Eeeya"

This is how Kaitlin used to say cookie and then one morning we woke up and she said cookie. It's amazing how quickly things change and there are countless things I want to remember. Yesterday K made me laugh so hard b/c she was trying to say bathingsuit and it kept coming out "babysoup". Haha, still makes me laugh! She also is saying "I no hab it" a lot when we ask her where she put things. Daddy's coffee is "coshee". Thank you is "dit tu". I love the little mispronunciations. I thought that it was pretty easy to understand her, but I'm told that it still pretty much sounds like she has her own language and I'm the only one that's fluent. She calls each one of her 3 toothpastes something different representative of the picture on them...."bear teef", "choochoo teef", and "takee teef" is tiger teeth. Her friend Miller is "Meel". She calls our neighbor, Mark, Uncle Mark. Turtle is "teedle". Ladybug is "badybug".
She's also very into monsters right now from watching the movie Monsters inc. K has quite the imagination and doesn't seem scared in the least but likes to talk about them and pretend they're around. This post is probably not that great to anyone else, but these are just some of the things that I don't want to forget about my girl. I know they will bring a smile to my face in the years to come and since this is my online baby book, you get to read about it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so cute! And it's so true that when you are with them 24/7, you understand their language better than anyone.

Janelle said...

LOL, that's how I feel too. (re: people having to read the blog, even if it's just for me!).

Jen said...

Your sweet babies! They are SO grown up!!!! I miss you Jenn Ferguson!!!!