Tuesday, August 3, 2010

10 months











This is the reason these photo shoots are getting harder:)












Hudson is 10 months old! He is a vibrant, active, funny, sweet, and sensitive little guy. Hudson is now crawling soooo very fast and keeps me on my toes. He is also standing up by himself without holding on and is pretty sturdy...then he takes about 4 steps. At this rate he'll be running by next week:) His first tooth started making its way through yesterday and he's been such a trooper with it. He really hasn't even been fussy. Hudson is wearing 18-24 month clothing, but the 18 month is starting to get tight. I can't believe that we bought 2T for the winter. He eats more than his sister at mealtime and is now loving cheerios and puffs. It's been a whole new world since he's been okay with more texture and he has now eaten spaghetti, black beans and rice, zucchini crisps, and chicken. I still get a big kick out of his tongue. He looks like he's nursing all day long, especially when he eats b/c his tongue is constantly in and out.
Hudson's favorite things to do include: Playing with Kaitlin...they absolutely love to crawl behind the sofa and hide. I hear them giggling together and they crawl back and forth to both sides. It's the cutest thing! He also loves for anyone to chase him. I will tell him that Mommy is going to get him and he laughs and crawls away as fast as he can and will stop every so often to make sure that I'm still chasing. Hudson has also been climbing up the slide in the playroom for a few weeks now. He absolutely loves to stand up on the platform and yell.
Hudson doesn't really say too much. He babbles Mama and Dada a bit, but he really just smiles and laughs most of the time.
I wish I could stop time, because this age is so cute and I really enjoy Hudson. He is a precious boy!

No comments: