Babies and grandparents
This is how Hudson really felt about pictures
The whole group
CC and Papa
Our cute little family A few weeks ago we had a wonderful vacation in Steamboat Springs, CO with AMAZING snow. Jason and I love love love to ski, so this was a super treat! My parents, Mackenzie, Tom and Melinda were also there to make it that much more fun. We spent the majority of days skiing all day long, coming back exhausted, quick dinner, and off to bed by 7:30 b/c the kids were getting up at 5:30 b/c of the time difference. Kaitlin was enrolled in ski school/daycare and loved every minute of it. She did such a great job learning to ski. She would point her skis straight downhill and would never stop if it was up to her. She looked absolutely adorable in her helmet and skis! Hudson was in daycare for 3 of the days and he survived:) This left Jason and me with plenty of time to spend skiing with various family members and generally having an awesome time! Side note: Mom and Dad skied too and I am so proud of them for getting out there. It was just like old times. We miss it already and are ready to go back...hint hint:) On a side note...it is so great to enjoy similar activities as a couple. I am so glad that God thinks of even the small things. I think this is one of my favorite memories with you babe! And Kenzie...I will always treasure the way that you looked when you ran all the way up into the tree and your poles got stuck horizontally over your head:)
No comments:
Post a Comment