Last weekend was Kaitlin's first dance recital. She did such a wonderful job! She was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I know it's silly, but I actually got a little teary eyed watching her...proud mommy! Kaitlin loved dancing and being on stage, not a bit of stage fright. She kept asking me if she could do her "cital" again and go back on stage. It definately wore her out though and she melted down shortly afterwards. We are so proud of our little ballerina!
1 comment:
I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!! Wish I could have been there. I feel like I am missing out on so much in their lives and miss you all. You do such a good job with the pictures and the commentary!!! I'm so excited that the house has sold. Do you all know exactly where you will be living?? I know you said "John's Creek?" but I wasn't sure if you have found a house or not. Will you be having any time in W. R.? Love you all. Mema
Post a Comment