As a comparison, I feel like I look bigger this time around. Shouldn't the lack of stomach muscles be a non factor at this point? Does this mean Scarlett is bigger? I don't think I have a pic pregnant with Hudson at this point.
I've had lots of unexplainable energy in my third trimester thus far which is fabulous. However, I have a feeling it's coming to a quick end. I am needing the kids' rest time more than ever and cannot wait to get into bed with my "snake" pillow at the end of the day. Having 2 kids and being this pregnant is not easy. Sometimes I feel like my belly is just a punching bag or jungle gym. But I can't wait to be a family of 5!
2 comments:
Here is my two cents... I think that your 30 week pic with Kate looks exactly in the middle of your 29 and 31 week with Scarlett. I'd say you will have a 7 pound something this time around :) that's my opinion. you look amazing by the way!!
I so feel ya girl! :) Laughing at the differences in pictures. 1. "rested glow". 2. your hair is down...clearly washed and styled. 3. your face is visible which lets us know there is make up on. LOVE IT! :) And, you look super! So close...she'll be here before you know it. :)
Post a Comment