Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Prayer Jar




Yesterday was craft day at the Fergusons. Kaitlin and I made a prayer jar. We got this wonderful idea from my friend, Jen, who made one with her little boy, Blane. She always has the best most creative ideas and is working so hard to incorporate God into their everyday lives. Great job Jen! We decorated this jar and wrote names down on popsicle sticks of people we wanted to pray for. Every morning at breakfast, Kaitlin gets to draw a name and we pray for that person. Grandma, you were lucky number 1 today:) She calls you "ear-my". I know it sounds nothing like Grandma, but that's your name...haha. At least she knows who you are.

2 comments:

JM said...

I had seen this idea somewhere and thought it was a great one!

Grandma (Nancy) said...

There can't be a better pryaer for you than coming from a child, and especially your GRANDchild!!

Signed,
Ear-my