Wednesday, February 10, 2010
A True Friend...
takes care of you and your kids when you are so sick you are crawling across the floor. One of my very best friends, Andrea, and her daughter, Elli Kate, came to see us a couple weeks ago. They actually got to stay for a pretty long visit and decided to extend it one more day and of all times...I got the 24 hour stomach flu. Yuck! Andrea was an awesome mother of three all day plus playing nurse to me. What an incredible friend!!! We did have a wonderful time prior to all of this though and just spent time talking and letting our kids get to know each other. Andrea and I always pick right back up where we left off no matter how much time has passed. I can't believe it's been 14 or so years Andrea. You are such a treasured friend! Elli Kate is as cute as a button. She has such great hair and really squeezable cheeks. She is such a content baby and loves to just sit and play with toys. Here's a few pics from our time together.
Yummy feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww. I kinda teared up reading this blog post. I'm so glad we're friends! I love you!
Post a Comment