We haven't been up to anything out of the ordinary lately. We've been going to the YMCA, playing at home, going on walks, grocery shopping, going to the park, church, reading, sewing, working, cooking, teething, playing some more...like I said, the usual. I know this sounds mundane to most people, but the kids make everything so much fun. I truly enjoy spending my days with them and they make me laugh often. It gets that much better on the weekends when Jason is home. The kids adore him! Hudson follows him around with his arms in the air waiting to be picked up and Kaitlin is always yelling for him to chase her. Having young kids can be physically taxing and we do love naptime, but this time of life is so great and God has given us two little blessings for kids!
We are also extremely grateful to be attending a church with a wonderful pastor and messages that challenge us. Jason and I often joke that we've been more uncomfortable and convicted since we've been at The Summit Church than we've ever experienced....it's so great! We have grown in our love for Christ and our community. It's amazing being challenged to a higher standard of love, worship, generosity, and truly living for the Lord.
Anyhow, that's what is going on with us right now.
3 comments:
I love seeing the pictures! But it makes me miss y'all so much!!!
I'm so glad that life is so much fun for ya'll right now! Enjoy! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Hi Jenn,
My husband Ryan and I met your husband at the prayer night a while back at church. We just paired up with him since he was sitting behind us and got to talking and realized that we're all from Georgia (my husband and I are from Buford/Gainesville area) and UGA grads (except for my husband - he's a Dukie) :) Jason and my husband emailed back and forth a little bit and he sent your blog address, which I looked at a while back and meant to respond to his email with my blog address or comment on your blog, but forgot about it until we ran into your husband at the ATL airport on Sunday. He was on our flight, ha( ...until we got bumped to the next one anyways). So I dug up the email he had sent and found your blog again. So I just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi. Such a cute family you guys have - hope to meet you at some point! We feel the same way about the Summit Church as you just described in this post - we feel so blessed and challenged to be a part of it!
Take care!
Post a Comment